I’ve mentioned before on the blog that I’m a pretty sparse shopper — part pickiness, part conditioning from having been a poor, peripatetic grad student for so many years…
Sometimes it feels like I’m just a *bad* shopper, though. Like, I can end up browsing for hours, searching for specific things, and buy nothing. But lately, I’ve had great luck — both for myself and the bungalow. So I thought today I’d share five things I recently purchased.
Clockwise from left:
- A Thimble & Cloth indigo mudcloth pillow for our living-room-in-progress
- Fabric from the Michael Miller Sommer collection for an upcoming project
- An oldie but goodie from Ina Garten to up our kitchen game
- Summer sandals from Madewell to kick around
- A swishy summer skirt, also from Madewell
This really is a coup for me: My closet’s happy, my kitchen’s happy, and my couch is happy. Win-win-win!
What about you? Feeling the summer shopping bug? Any fav summer purchases so far?